Monday, July 23, 2012

Kaylee and Colton's Wedding - Part 1

I generally use my blog to post devotionals which are mostly read by my Sunday School class.  I occasionally do a post about my grandchildren and this one will chronicle my only granddaughter's beautiful and special wedding. 

When two young people, dedicated to living their lives to bring honor and glory to Jesus, it makes for a very special wedding!  Kaylee's mom, our daughter Paula, helped to make this a very special time for these two fine young people.  The following pictures will show their home and how it was prepared for Kaylee, her family, bridesmaids and guests.

This post is just the beginning!












1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the details of what must have been a VERY special wedding!

    ReplyDelete